This 12 day fixed bike departure for Ladakh is starting from Delhi and covering all the famous hotspots of Ladakh like Pangong , Khardungla pass, Tsomoriri Lake etc.The average height of Manali Leh road is approx 4,000 meters.The complete route is flanked by mountain ranges on both sides featuring some of the most stunning sand and rock natural formations.
Day 01: Delhi/Manali (560 kms/12 hrs)-Over night at Volvo bus.
Your trip starts from Delhi. Overnight journey to Manali.
Day 02: Arrive Manali and Manali-Short ride
Arrive early in Manali. Check in the hotel. Get introduced to your bikes and get accustomized with the bikes.
Day 03: Manali/ Rohtang Pass/ Keylong/Jispa (140 kms/ 8 hrs)
Start the journey from Manali in the morning. Next stop would Rohtang pass, this famous pass is full of snow through out the year. From here you move higher in terms of altitude, arriving at Jispa. Overnight stay in camp.
Day 04: Jispa/ Baralacha Pass/ Sarchu/ (90 kms/5 hrs)
From Jispa, we ride towards Sarchu. It is the midpoint between Leh and Manali. Covering various Tals and small ponds we reach and check in into the camps.
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh (255 kms/ 9 hrs)
This day we ride towards the most beautiful and awaiting moment of our travel, Leh. We reach the city late in the evening, enjoy the in between views of the mountains. Check in the hotel.
Day 06: In Leh-excursion to Khardungla pass(34 kms one way) Rest of day free visit around Leh on your own
On this day , we explore some of the most famed destination point of Ladakh. Khardungla pass is the worlds highest motorable pass. You are given free time to explore Ladakh. Magnetic hill and leh palaces can be explored on this day.
Day 07: Leh/ Pangong Lake/Leh same day excursion by Car (150 kms/ one way)
After the early breakfast, we move towards Pangong lake in a shared taxi. This lake is famous for changing and taking colors according to the sky. Because of the crytal clear surface of the water , most of the times the water reflects sky blue color. Return to Leh.
Day 08: Leh/Upper Indus Valley of Ladakh (Tsomoriri Lake) (240 kms/ 8 hrs)
This day you ride towards the famous Indus valley of Ladakh, where Tsomoriri lake is situated. After reaching Tsomoriri, enjoy the panaromic view and lake side stay at the camp.
Day 09: Tsomoriri Lake/Tsokar Lake/Sarchu (200 kms/ 8 hrs)
From breakfast we move towards Sarchu, in between we also see Tsokar lake. Overnight stay at Sarchu.
Day 10: Sarchu/ Manali/ (222 kms/8-9 hrs)
After breakfast, we move towards Manali. This 8 hour ride will be your final ride on the trip. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 11: Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
In Manali you can see the local sightseeing . At evening you will board bus towards Delhi.
Day 12: Morning arrive Delhi
INCLUSIONS OF TOUR LADAKH BIKE TRIP
- Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Breakfast and Dinner ( Starts from Dinner on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11)
- Enfield motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10.
- Fuel for motorbikes as per itinerary.
- Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet not New)
- Non AC sharing car for Pangong excursion on day 07
- Tour Leader from day 02 to day 10.
- One Motorbike Mechanic
- Environmental & Permit fee for Pangong and Tsomorir
- AC Volvo (Semi sleeper) tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- 1 Helmet Go Pro Camera for Road Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour.
- Spares parts change in Bike during tour. –Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate.
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardugla Pass.
- Two plastic cans to carry fuel.
- All taxes/ tolls
- Bone fire (Once during camping. depend on weather condition)
- Life time memories and many good friends
EXCLUSIONS OF TOUR LADAKH BIKE TRIP :
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond control. like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘Included’.