Region :- Himanchal
Highest Altitude: 14,245ft
Total Trekking Distance: 35km
Difficulty Level: Moderate to Challenging
Time: Late March to September
Everybody knows, Himachal Pradesh is a standout amongst the most captivating and daring goals in the entire nation, and there is undoubtedly about it! Sitting effortlessly in the lap of the relentless Himalayas, this state is the home to a few high mountain passes, crests and spouting waterways.
Indrahar Pass, roasted at a towering stature of 4,324ft over the ocean level is one such mountain pass that lures trekkers from over the globe. Situated in the Dhauladhar Range of the compelling Himalayas, this pass is additionally prevalent among the visitor because of the closeness with Dharamshala.
Starting from McLeod Ganj, this short, yet exciting voyage will take you through the beautiful wonders and extravagant excellence of the Himalayan Ranges. Going for the most part through the Dhauladhar Range of the Himalayas, the trek gets over inside 4 days and offers plentiful of difficulties and troubles.
Notwithstanding investigate and find the regular magnificence and the captivating appeal of the high Indrahar Pass, the trekkers will likewise get the chance to investigate and appreciate outdoors around the Lahesh Caves on their way. The all-encompassing perspectives of Dhauladhar and other Himalayan pinnacles are the additional items of this astonishing trek.
Day 1 - Trek from McLeod Ganj to Triund
9km/5-6 Hours Trek
This energising trek to Indrahar Pass will start with an adventurous air through a standout amongst the most famous trekking courses in Himachal Pradesh. Beginning at around 09:00 in the morning, a 5-6 hours trek from McLeod Ganj will take you to Triund.
Day 2 - Trek from Triund to Ilaqa Got
5km/4 Hours Trek, Lahesh Caves/3,500m, Snowline Cafe
The primary period of today's trek will take you to the interesting Lahesh Caves that are situated at a stature of 3,500m over the ocean level. It is constantly fitting to cross the surrender amid the early part of the day as by evening, the territories and the climate may get somewhat difficult and unsafe also. Trekking further, you will go to the Snowline Cafe and will reach Ilaqa Got, the last goal for the day after around one hour from the bistro. On the off chance that, you think that it's difficult to oversee outdoors ground in Ilaqa Got, you will be guided back to the hollows; overnight outdoors will be inside the camp.
Day 3 - Trek from Lahesh Caves – Indrahar Pass – Ilaqa Got
8-9km/6-7 Hours Trek, Indrahar Pass, Dhauladhar Range, Himalayan Peaks
Today will be most entrancing as energising part of the trek as you will trek to the greatly anticipated Indrahar Pass! Today's trek through the rough territories from Lahesh Caves will take you to the captivating Indrahar Pass (4,300m). Witness and appreciate the all-encompassing perspectives of the Dhauladhar Range and other Himalayan crests from the pass and begin trekking back to Ilaqa Got for an overnight remain.
Day 4 - Trek from Ilaqa Got to McLeod Ganj
12km/4 Hours Trek, Trek Ends Here
On the most recent day of the trek to Indrahar Pass, you will take the trails you trekked on the first and second day. A steady trek of around 4 hours will at long last take you back to McLeod Ganj. With your landing in McLeod Ganj, this astonishing trek will arrive at an end.
- Camp/Tents on sharing basis across other destinations
- Camping equipment and charges
- Expert and trained trek guides and instructors
- All guide and trainer charges
- Porter and mule charges only to carry camping equipment and rations
- Entry charges or any other permits required during the trek
- First Aid / Medical Kit
- Anything that is not added in inclusions
- Service tax
THINGS TO CARRY
- Warm clothes: fleece jackets, tee-shirts, pullovers and thermals
- Raincoats and windcheaters
- Water bottles and towels
- Backpack with plastic or waterproof linings
- Trekking shoes, slippers, extra pair of socks and gaiters
- Waterproof gloves, scarf/muffler and walking stick
- Sunscreen lotions, ointments, lip balms and UV-protected sunglasses
- Torch/flashlights with extra pair of energy cells
- Toiletries, personal medications (if any) and energy bars
- Do not consume alcohols or any other intoxicating products during the trek.
- Always pay heed to the trek guides or instructors.
- Try not to leave the group under any circumstances.
- Avoid trekking during the nights as it is extremely dangerous.
- Avoid using earphones as that might hinder your hearing.
- Do not participate or encourage littering of the places in any form.
- While visiting the local villages and religious sites, obey the local guidelines and instructions.
- Do not harm or interrupt the local and religious sentiments of the places.
- Charges for a porter/mule to carry personal bag throughout the trek (not more than 10 kgs): Rs. 1250
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.